Monday 11 April 2011

Roaming

I've always felt a bit homeless. Born in Sheffield, raised in Newcastle & hauled to Spain at 13, I've always been at war with where to call 'home', and the notion of what home means to individual people has always fascinated me. Passing by an abandoned caravan while jogging a few days ago, I had to take a peek at what was once someone's house. At a closer look I discovered the most interesting possessions - a brown straw sunhat, battered leather books, car-tyres tossed in the grass outside & stacks of tiles engraved with olive green patterns. These treasures, along with my ever-growing interest of travelling communities was inspiration for this shoot, featuring the wonderful Molly Holloway. 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. looking totally rad.
    the denim-strawhat-combination is absolutely working.
    x


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! feeling very 90's kate moss...love it!
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete